By PVE Trails & Open Space Conservancy
OBJECTIVES of PVE Trails
- Factually document the historical Olmsted plan and it's importance to PVE.
- Summarize the history of PVE City policies regarding parklands, trails and pathways, based on public records.
- Accurately summarize PVE's CC&Rs and Covenants regarding Parklands, Trails an Paths.
- Recognize all issues related to resident privacy and security, particularly as they are affected by Parklands, trails and pathways.
- Encourage constructive dialog to reconcile public interests with private concerns.
- Work with the City and residents
- to establish clear and intelligent trail policies.
- to improve trail maintenance and promote intelligent restoration,
beginning with the most important links in our trail system
- to begin restoration of primarily native habitat, beginning with a pilot program.